A passionate speaker and social change activist, Robin’s extensive research has led him to feel that improved attention to babies’ and children’s emotional needs is the most powerful way to move societies toward sustainability and peace.
Raising your children can be the most fulfilling thing you ever do. But your children can also challenge you like no one else ever will. To make it through the sleepless nights and toddler tantrums, it is fundamental that you develop an understanding of what makes your child tick.
An empowering book for parents, Heart to Heart Parenting is more than just a ‘how to’ book about raising happy and resilient children – it aims to help you create a deep and lasting relationship that is unique to you and your child. Using techniques that are based on connection rather than shaming, manipulation or punishment, Robin Grille introduces you to insightful and practical ways to benefit your child’s emotional wellbeing and development.
For further information about this book, please visit hearttoheartparenting.org
1. the five stages of core emotional development in early childhood.
2. how your early childhood experiences have affected your emotionality, your behaviour and your relationships.
3. how to promote your children’s emotional intelligence so they can grow to have the most healthy and rewarding relationships with others, and fulfil their potential.
4. up-to-date research into child development, heredity vs environment
5. new understandings about the causes of childhood disorders (behavioural and psychological)
6. what leading-edge child-development research implies for early childhood education philosophy
7. new and exciting innovations in the philosophy of early childhood education
8. how child rearing practices have affected societies and international affairs throughout history.
9. how our child rearing choices can be the most powerful agents for positive social change and planetary healing.
Whether you are a parent, a teacher, a health professional, or just seeking to better understand yourself and your relationships so you can heal and grow, this book is for you.